Book Tickets Online
AboutISLANDER PASS (Previously ‘Pilgrim Pass’) 0044 28 6632 5000
Based in Enniskillen Castle, Co. Fermanagh
Website: www.enniskillencastle.co.uk E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Islander Pass allows you to explore our 15th century stronghold, built 600 years ago by Hugh ‘The Hospitable’ Maguire, before you voyage by boat to Devenish Island, founded in the 6th century by St Molaise.
• Admission to Enniskillen Castle
• Tea/Coffee & Scone in Castle Café (children’s option available)
• Guided Boat Tour to Devenish Island (Boat Journey Duration: 1 hr45 mins).
• Self Guided Audio Guided Tour on the Island
Tours daily at 11am, 1pm, 3pm and 5pm. Easter Weekend to September. 8 spaces for each boat.
These can be booked online at www.enniskillencastle.co.uk or by phone with Enniskillen Castle Visitor Services. (0044) 28 6632 5000.
Advance booing necessary by phone for tour operators.
To book larger groups over 8 people please contact Erne Water Taxi on (0044) 77 1977 0588.
Group size of up to 32 people can be accommodated.
Price for Islander Pass Per Person
Adult £ 20
Senior £ 20
Student £ 20
Child (5-18 yrs) £ 16
Under 5years £ 10
Baby in arms £ 0
- Prior Booking Required
- All major credit/debit cards accepted