Book Tickets Online
If you are looking for stately grandeur then Castle Coole is a rare treat. Surrounded by its stunning landscape park on the edge of Enniskillen, this majestic 18th century home of the Earls of Belmore, designed by James Wyatt, was created to impress. The surrounding wooded landscape park sloping down to Lough Coole is ideal for long walks.
- One of Ireland's greatest neo-classical houses
- Unusual servant's tunnel
- Historic landscape park, ideal for family walks. Guided and Self Guided tours available
- Café open at weekends with a sit in and takeaway service.
- Dogs welcome on leads in grounds/garden only.
- Guided Tours Available
- Picnic Area
- Tea-room/Cafe onsite
Children & Infants
- Baby changing facilities
- Accept coach parties
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- All major credit/debit cards accepted
- Euros accepted
On weekdays it is not necessary to pre-book your visit. On weekends, booking is recommended to guarantee entry. Pre-booking available via website
Admission only (House tours additional)
• Adult non-member (18+) £5
• Child non-member (5-17yrs) £2.50
• Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £7.50
• Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £12.50