Book Tickets Online
*Important notice: due to Covid-19 restrictions the house, shop and tea-room are currently closed. For the most up to date information please visit https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/castle-coole
If you are looking for stately grandeur then Castle Coole is a rare treat. Surrounded by its stunning landscape park on the edge of Enniskillen, this majestic 18th century home of the Earls of Belmore, designed by James Wyatt, was created to impress. The surrounding wooded landscape park sloping down to Lough Coole is ideal for long walks.
- One of Ireland's greatest neo-classical houses *house currently closed*
- Unusual servant's tunnel
- Historic landscape park, ideal for family walks
- Café open at weekends with a limited takeaway service.
- Dogs welcome on leads in grounds/garden only.
Please note tickets must be booked in advance by 15:00 prior to the day of visit.
To book tickets visit https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/castle-coole/whats-on or call 0344 249 1895
• Adult non-member (18+) £5
• Child non-member (5-17yrs) £2.50
• Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £7.50
• Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £12.50
- Gift Shop
- Guided Tours Available
- Picnic Area
- Tea-room/Cafe onsite
Children & Infants
- Baby changing facilities
- Accept coach parties
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- All major credit/debit cards accepted
- Euros accepted