Book Tickets Online
About*Important notice: due to Covid-19 restrictions the house, shop and tea-room are currently closed. For the most up to date information please visit https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/castle-coole
If you are looking for stately grandeur then Castle Coole is a rare treat. Surrounded by its stunning landscape park on the edge of Enniskillen, this majestic 18th century home of the Earls of Belmore, designed by James Wyatt, was created to impress. The surrounding wooded landscape park sloping down to Lough Coole is ideal for long walks.
- One of Ireland's greatest neo-classical houses *house currently closed*
- Unusual servant's tunnel
- Historic landscape park, ideal for family walks
- Café open at weekends with a limited takeaway service.
- Dogs welcome on leads in grounds/garden only.
- Gift Shop
- Guided Tours Available
- Picnic Area
- Tea-room/Cafe onsite
Children & Infants
- Baby changing facilities
- Accept coach parties
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- All major credit/debit cards accepted
- Euros accepted