AboutThe separate area reserved for touring visitors at Sandycove holiday park has space for 40 units and has direct access to a sandy beach, for those who enjoy water sports, exploration of the ecology or simply enjoy the exercise along the beach. The location makes a good base for visiting the shopping towns of Newtownards and Bangor, the villages and craft workers around the peninsula or the many historical properties and monuments in the area.
Tourist information at Park Office. Bookings only.
Children & Infants
- Children's outdoor play area
- Electricity supply to pitches
- Showers on site
- Spaces for motor caravans
- Spaces for touring caravans
- Washing & Drying facilities on site
- Games/sports area on site
- All major credit/debit cards accepted
- Dogs permitted on lead
- Gas cylinders for hire