Book Tickets Online
You’ll find Echlinville Distillery in the drumlin country of the Ards Peninsula. Up here, in the north east corner of the Island, the uniquely temperate micro-climate plays an important role in the making of our spirits. Echlinville is a very rare thing indeed: a field to-glass distillery. That temperate climate, along with rich soil and salty air makes this one of the finest grain-growing regions in Northern Ireland.
Where better, then, to grow the barley we distil for our new-make spirits? Harvested from our own farm on the Echlinville Estate, it’s floor-malted on our distillery farm - exactly the way it would have been hundreds of years ago.
You’ll arrive at the historic Echlinville Estate and be greeted by our friendly tour guides. Then, you’ll trace the journey of our spirits all the way from ground to glass. Hear all about our commitment to local provenance. Discover how we sow, harvest and floor-malt all our own barley. View our beautiful copper stills and breathe in the earthy aromas of our whiskey maturation warehouse.
Then, after you’ve discovered how we capture the flavour, colour and mouthfeel of our spirits, it’s time to enjoy them. So relax with a glass or two in our bar. Whiskey, gin or poitín – the choice is yours!
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Gift Shop
- Guided Tours Available
- Tea-room/Cafe onsite - Wednesday 11-4pm Thursday 11-4pm Friday 11-4pm Saturday 10-4pm
- Accept coach parties
- Cater for Corporate events
- Gift vouchers
- Online Booking
- Prior Booking Required - For tours only, coffee shop & walk open to the public
- Self guided walks/cycle rides - Walking trails on site
- Booking Required
- Outdoor activities - Walking trails
Parking & Transport
- Coach parking
- On site parking
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- All major credit/debit cards accepted
- Guided Tours Compulsory for Groups
- Unique venue