Book Tickets Online
The Chocolate Manor is a warm and inviting shop, artisan food emporium & chocolate experience space - the smells alone are enough to tempt you in off the street!
From the shop, look through the old archway into the workshop beyond. Here you’ll see the chocolatiers busily at work. They’re handcrafting unique creations and you’re about to join them.
After introductions, your friendly and expert host Geri will guide you through your first experience of tempering chocolate. Using the same sustainably sourced chocolate that goes into the products in the shop, you’ll mould your own delicious chocolate bar.
Then you’ll be introduced to a local artisan product: Mussenden Sea Salt, which is harvested from the Atlantic Ocean just yards from The Chocolate Manor. You’ll watch how to prepare a sea-salted caramel ganache and with Geri's help you'll create your own batch of delicious truffle mix.
While the mix is setting, you’ll have time for a luxurious hot chocolate, which (weather permitting!) can be enjoyed just two minutes away, on Castlerock beach.
After indulging in the rich beverage, you’ll be guided through the process of scooping and hand-rolling your truffles. You’ll also learn how to temper milk chocolate to coat your creations, before decorating them. And voila; you’re a chocolatier!
Winner Best Food and Drink Experience (Small) at the Giant Spirit Awards 2022.
- Activities accessible for visitors with disabilities
- All areas accessible to disabled visitors
- Facility for service dogs
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet
- Ramp / Level Access
- Ramp to main entrance
- Local Produce - Member of Taste Causeway - utilising local produce where we can paired with chocolate
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 5
- Children's Parties
- Suitable for Children
- Accommodation nearby
- Cater for Corporate events
- Cater for individuals
- Cater for school groups
- Experience level - beginner
- Family Fun
- Fully qualified instructors
- Gift vouchers
- Groups accepted
- Groups catered for
- Online Booking
- Prior Booking Required
- Tuition Available
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Booking Required
Parking & Transport
- Frequent bus services
- Station nearby - Castlerock Train Station - one minute walk away
- All major credit/debit cards accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Special group rates
- Visa accepted
- Visa Debit Accepted
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Ticket||£50.00 per ticket|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- The Taste Causeway Chocolate Experience at The Chocolate Manor