Book Tickets Online
AboutPanoramic Ireland create photo tours, photography experiences and workshops throughout Northern Ireland.
Each tour is tailored to your skills and interests. Whether you are a beginner who wants to accelerate the learning process or a photographer who wants to find the best locations then our one-to-one and small group photo tours are perfect.
For the visitor who is new to Northern Ireland we provide local knowledge to allow you to access some of the best locations in Northern Ireland, not just the famous spots.
We organise a tailored itinerary with locations that will give you great subject matter and will challenge you as a photographer.
We come to you whether you are in Belfast or Enniskillen.
Each tour lasts approximately five hours and costs from £120 with £10 per extra participant. Full days are also available.
The private one-to-one and small group philosophy is intended to give you the most flexibility and the benefits include:
• You choose the location
• You get to choose the start time
• Take a friend for only £10 each
• Family friendly – take your wife/husband and kids for free
• The pace is set by you - spend all day at one location or get a taster of the Northern Irish landscape
• Suitable for all fitness and mobility levels
• Post-tour feedback and advice on images including Lightroom and Photoshop
• Learn something new that you want to learn – long exposure landscapes, street photography, making panoramic images
• Borrow a tripod, umbrella or even a camera if you need it for no cost
Whether it's learning how to create a panorama at the coast, practicing long exposure photography with waterfalls or taking architectural images of some of Northern Ireland's finest buildings, our photography experiences are designed to suit your interests.
A typical workshop tour around the Antrim Coast would begin with photographing waterfalls, the views through the glens and finishing at the north coast for sunset.
- Online Booking
- Euros accepted