Book Tickets Online
Artillery fort built in 1650 by Colonel Arthur Hill - the Hill family built the village of Hillsborough starting with the fort. Remodelled in the 18th Century for feasts and entertainment.
For safety reasons children under 16 cannot be admitted unless accompanied by an adult.
LImited wheelchair access. Surrounded by parks, Royal Hillsborough has lots to see in a small space.
- Guide dogs permitted
- Free (parking charges may apply)