Book Tickets Online
Flanked by the wild North Atlantic Ocean and a landscape of dramatic cliffs, the Giant's Causeway is a geological wonder and home to a wealth of history and legend. The 40,000 basalt stone columns left by volcanic eruptions 60 million years ago, has captured the imagination of all who see it.
Recognised as one of Northern Ireland’s most precious landscapes is cared for by the National Trust, a registered conservation charity founded to protect beautiful and special places for ever, for everyone.
Explore a state-of-theart interpretation within the award-winning Visitor Centre to unlock the mystery, myth and legend of this amazing place as it offers a unqiue glimpse into the wonder that is the Giant's Causeway. Join a member of the National Trust team on an award-winning guided tour to unlock the myth and legend of the landscape. You can also enjoy pur eay to use audio guide as it takes you on a personal journey of discovery around the site, which is available in different languages.
All visitors are encouraged to pre-book Visitor Experience tickets online before they visit.
- Guide dogs permitted
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Wheelchair hire
- Gift Shop
- Guided Tours Available
- Open Mondays
- Open Sundays
Audio Commentary in Foreign Languages
- Audio Commentary in Foreign Languages
- Dutch audio guide
- French audio guide
- German audio guide
- Russian audio guide
- Spanish audio guide
- Picnic Area
- Tea-room/Cafe onsite
Children & Infants
- Baby changing facilities
- Accept coach parties
- Pets accepted
- Booking Required
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking - Causeway Coast Way Car Park available at 60 Causeway Road for walkers with a PayByPhone system and a charge of £5. Spaces limited and available on a first come, first served basis only.
- On site parking - Main car park on site reserved for Visitor Experience ticket holders and members. Book online in advance of your visit.
- All major credit/debit cards accepted
- American Express accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
- Visa Debit Accepted
- Dogs Welcome Inside
- Educational Visits Accepted - All Educational Group visits must be pre-booked through the North Coast Booking Office on email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by Tel: 028 2073 1855.
- Guided Tours Available for Individuals
- Indoor Attraction
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- Outdoor Attraction
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly - The Giant's Causeway is cared for by the National Trust, Europe's largest conservation charity.
Travel & Trade
- Family Discount
Adult: Off Peak - £13.50 | Peak £15:00
Child: Off Peak - £6.75 | Peak £7.50
Family 1 Adult: Off Peak - £20.25 | Peak £22.250
Family 2 Adults: Off Peak - £33.75 | Peak £37.50
Peak Dates: Easter Fortnight, All Bank Holidays, 17th July through to 3rd September