Book Tickets Online
See Lough Erne your way with Erne Water Taxi's chauffeur driven boats.
Travel in the comfort of our covered 8 or 12 seater boats, complete with cab, without having to worry about the driving. Your tour guide will help you explore the history of Lough Erne.
Departing from Enniskillen Castle Museums Jetty, pick up and drop off can also be arranged from any accessible jetty on Lough Erne.
The Island Discovery pontoon boat is the first of its kind on the Island of Ireland and it has already been turning heads this summer.
Island Discovery is an all electric boat offering seating & tables for up to 12 passengers. This unique boat provides breathtaking panoramic views of Lough Erne and its shore line wowing visitors, young and old, during the public Island Town tours this Summer.
For more information on tours available and the all new Island Discovery visit www.ernewatertaxi.com
2017 Northern Ireland Tourism Awards, Most Promising New Tourism Business, Commended.
- Activities accessible for visitors with disabilities
- All areas accessible to disabled visitors
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Disability awareness training for all personnel
- Facility for service dogs
- Guide dogs permitted
- Ramp / Level Access
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Guided Tours Available
Children & Infants
- Children's Parties
- All major credit/debit cards accepted
- Activity breaks
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly
These tours can be booked online. The cost to hire a boat and a driver/tour guide for up to 12 passengers is available at www.ernewatertaxi.com or by phone on (0044) 77 1977 0588.