Book Tickets Online
AboutCorralea Activity Centre is a well-established family run Activity Centre in the heart of Fermanagh.
NEW: our Forest Eco Spa on the shores of Lough Macnean. Relax and chill out, Enjoy the spectacular views from the panoramic window of the sauna or from our wood fired Hot Tub. Combine our Eco Spa with canoe hire or e-bike hire for a truly unique experience.
We are also offering a wide range of OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES on site:
• Mountain biking (skills, pump track, trails)
• Team building
ACTIVITIES off site:
• Mountain biking (forest and mountain tracks)
* Electric bike tours
We are open all year round. All our activities are carried out by suitably qualified instructors.
We cater for:
We cater for all ages and occasions, from Residents to Day groups.
• School, youth & church groups (Activity Days with 4 different activities)
• Couples and small adult groups
• Families & Birthday Groups
• Companies & Social Groups
• Flexible programmes of activities
* Themed packages: "Going Underground"; "Electric Escape", "BorderCross Experience"; "Slow Adventure Escape". Check our website for more details: www.corralea.com
• Adventure week-end Packages (with accommodation on site and activities of your choice)
• Hen & Stag Parties or week-end packages (with accommodation on site and activities to set you on a high)
• Fishing packages
• Corporate Events: competitive & challenging teambuilding tasks.
Bikes:Electric bikes, Touring bikes, Mountain bikes, tandem, child trailer & child seat
Canoes: Single or Double canoes
Hire includes all equipment (wetsuits, buoyancy aids, helmet, map)
Corralea offers the most picturesque scenery if you want to chill out in the country, enjoy the beauty of the lake and surrounding mountains.
Our accommodation on site is in self-catering cottages. There is a cluster of cottages (sleeping 4/5) + a more spacious cottage (sleeping 6 in 3 bedrooms). Cottages are a stone throw from Upper Lough Macnean. An ideal place for nature lovers, social gathering or family reunions.
FACILITIES ON SITE:
• Forest Eco Spa
. Free car parking
• Changing rooms & Toilets
• BBQ, Tipi & picnic areas
• Biking trails, pump track & skills area
• Lakeshore walking nature trails & orienteering course
• Volleyball & children playground
• Small Jetty with fishing boats.
Fermanagh, Cavan, Leitrim and Donegal
Parking & Transport
- On site parking