Craigavon Golf & Ski Centre
Wrap up warm and prepare for some active family fun in Northern Ireland this winter.
Boasting a premier outdoor artificial ski slope plus three golf courses, a floodlit driving range and putting greens. They also run special 'Snowtube with Santa' sessions in the run up to Christmas!
An exciting location offering paintballing, zorbing, segwaying, a High Wire Tarzan Tree Top Adventure Course and much more. You can even stay over in their luxury Glamping pods.
An excellent indoor trampoline park, ski and adventure centre. Have a go at skiing or snowboarding with professional instructors or experience extreme fun witth Sky Trail high ropes, low ropes, and a climbing wall.
With over 20 action packed activities available spread across a purpose built off road track, getting around is really fun at Todds Leap! Adventures include a 500 metre zipline, giant swing, climbing wall and body zorbing.
5. Walk dramatic cliff top paths or go for a bracing walk on one of our many beaches beside rolling waves. Nothing quite beats the feeling of fresh air and crisp spectacular views along the Causeway Coast, the lakelands of Fermanagh including the Cuilcagh Boardwalk, or the Sperrin Mountains.
6. Enjoy a misty morning with the family at Minnowburn or go for a frost covered stroll along the River, the Lagan Towpath on the outskirts of Belfast is the perfect place to get away from the city crowds and enjoy some peace and tranquillity this Winter.
7. Get your walking boots on and discover the awesome landscapes of the Mourne Mountains in County Down. Castlewellan Forest Park and Tollymore Forest Park are fantastic for a family day out providing epic views of the mountains without any of the steep climbs as well as lots of natural play areas for the kids.
8. The highest point in Belfast, Divis and the Black Mountain is the place to go at Winter. The Summit Trail and Ridge Trail offer fantastic views of the city below on a Winter’s Day and if the snow is about it is a sledging and snowman builders paradise!
9. Hill Farm Riding Centre, Castlerock, County Londonderry offers a family fun day out from pony trekking for beginners to beach riding for more experienced riders.
10. For an unique horseriding experience visit Shean's Riding School in Armoy close to the Causeway Coast. Ride through beautiful countryside up into the stunning Antrim Hills.
11. Faughanvale Stables in Greysteel in County Londonderry offers trekking across a 70 acre horse farm through streams and rivers, woodland paths and open cross country.
Winter Cycling & Mountain Biking
12. Have a go at mountain biking at Barnett Demesne near Belfast, ideal for young families and those trying the activity for the very first time.
13. Enjoy the multi-purpose trails at Castle Ward, County Down and enjoy the views of Strangford Lough and the Mourne Mountains. The longest is the 8 mile Boundary Trail.
14. The Blessingbourne Mountain Bike Trails, near Fivemiletown, County Tyrone are packed full of technical trail features and cater for all ages and abilities.
If you are still looking for inspiration for an active Winter, Northern Ireland offers a huge variety of other options such as canoeing, surfing, climbing, archery, coasteering or a Sea Safari – the opportunities are endless.
To find out more, see Activities in Northern Ireland.