Book Tickets Online
Bangor Visitor Information Centre located within the 17th century Tower House is packed with local and national tourist information, as well as gifts and souvenirs. Make it your first stop in the seaside city.
The friendly knowledgeable team are on hand with advice on:
• local events - the events board is ever changing with all that is going on, from tours to experiences, markets and concerts
• where to eat – from coffee shops, delis, take-aways, bars and restaurant the choice is yours
• attractions – from family friendly to historic ruins, stately homes and award winning gardens
• activities – from relaxing to adrenaline pumping and everything in between
• where to stay - there is a huge choice of accommodation on offer to suit all needs and budgets
Staff can help you plan your day trip, short break or staycation in the area or across Northern Ireland. Fully accessible, providing a first class information service for visitors to Northern Ireland and for local residents.
Bangor Visitor Information Centre is accessible – for full details of their accessibility features, see Bangor Visitor Information Centre | AccessAble
- Gift Shop
- All major credit/debit cards accepted
- Free (parking charges may apply)