Opened in 2014, and based above the Anchor Bar, Brunel's established a reputation for excellent food and exceptional service. 2017 heralded a move to our beautiful new venue on the Downs Road, resulting in a considerble increase in our capacity.
Our food ethos began with a focus on using ingredients sourced from local producers and suppliers, something we continue to this day.
We continue to offer a creative 'modern European cuisine' style menu, rich in local produce, served in our comfortable surroundings.
We look forward to welcoming you to Brunel's!
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Cocktail Menu
- Local Produce
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Special dietary requirements catered for
Children & Infants
- Baby changing facilities
- Children's Menu Available
- Highchairs Available
- Accept coach parties
- Accommodation nearby
- Available for wedding receptions
- First Aid - All staff are first aid and AED trained
- Gift vouchers
- Groups accepted
- Toilets - Toilets are for guests only.
- Wi-fi available
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Free car parking in Downs Road parking, across the road from the restaurant
- Parking (free)
- All major credit/debit cards accepted
- American Express accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
- Visa Debit Accepted