Catching fresh breakfast with Catch and Sea
Feel the wind in your hair on this early morning fishing trip in the Atlantic Ocean.
- £65 per person, £35 per child (aged 6-16)
- Portstewart, County Londonderry
- Fully guided fishing lesson and gourmet breakfast
It’s very early in the morning when the skipper welcomes you aboard the boat for a fishing trip into the Atlantic Ocean. The bleary-eyed start is well worth it.
There is a sense of freedom and escape among the sea birds and seals and the fantastic view of the rugged coastline of the Causeway Coastal Route. The crew on deck, and your guide have an infectious passion for the sea and are full of local knowledge and stories. But you are here to fish for your breakfast. You reel in the fish and sort the catch, filling a bucket with the best of it, most likely mackerel or pollack.
Where better to take your catch, then to one of our welcoming local chefs? They are ready and waiting to lay out a home-cooked breakfast to match your appetite – with, of course, your fish as the centrepiece.
2020 tours taking place on 25 April, 23 May, 20 June, 18 July, 15 August, 19 September.
- Advance booking required
- Approximately 4 hours in duration
- Waterproof jacket and trousers, non-slip shoes, hats and gloves recommended
- Boat capacity is 12
- Light refreshments provided on boat