Watertop is a family hill farm on the edge of the famous North Coast and Glens of Antrim.
We provide a relaxing rural campsite away from the hustle of city life, situated on a real working sheep farm we are proud to share our slice of tranquility with like-minded guests.
An ideal base to tour the Glens of Antrim and Causeway Coast, if you prefer to keep it local we have stunning farm walks including our own waterfall and river walks, plus over 8 miles of our own farm tracks and traffic free forest routes right on the doorstep.
The famous Vanishing Lake, 'Loughareema' is accessible on foot through our farm. The stunning beaches of Ballycastle and Cushendun and the dramatic cliffs of FairHead are just a 10minute drive.
Aire De Service facility - includes toilet facilities, showers, toilet disposal point, water fill.
£30 Caravan/Motorhome per night (up to 4 people) incl services
£20 tent per night (up to 3 people), £5 EHU
Thereafter £5pp per night
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Cooking / bbq facilities for guests use
Children & Infants
- Baby changing facilities
- Children's outdoor play area
- Electricity supply to pitches - 10AMP
- Groups accepted - Scouts/ DOE and family groups only. Sorry no large parties
- Showers on site
- Spaces for motor caravans
- Spaces for tents
- Spaces for touring caravans
- Washing & Drying facilities on site
- Access to golf course
- Outdoor activities
- Additional charge for pets
- Dogs permitted on lead
- Forest Location
- In countryside
- Motorhome Service Points available for guests only