AboutOur camp-site and caravan-park is based in the middle of Northern Ireland, surrounded by the beauty of Sperrin Mountains.
New for the 2017 Season we have our new amenities block, which houses both ladies and gent toilets and shower block, family rooms with toilet and shower combined. A disabled toilet, new wash up area games room and seating area. All these area have under floor heating. There is also a house for washing down bikes and equipment. In the garden there is a garden house which has a open fire armchairs table and chairs, sink cups, plates and other cooking utensils. Outside there are more tables and chairs, rocking chairs and the rising sun on your face in the morning.Also a guests BBQ.
Caravan Park – Northern Ireland
• We have 18 no electric hook up points and 13no on hard standings 3 no in the grassed area and 6no in the carpark.
• We also have a small log cabin with 2 no bunk beds for rest also.
• Pods are planed for 2017.
• We have a Safe Nights Parks also.
Our camp site is a quite relaxing place to stay.
Our Caravan Park & Campsite is set in the middle of Northern Ireland and is suitable for a one camp location for visiting a number of locations in Northern Ireland. This in turn save moving each day and setting up at night again as the one base will cover the North for your visit.
- Cooking / bbq facilities for guests use
Children & Infants
- Children's outdoor play area
- Electricity supply to pitches
- Showers on site
- Washing & Drying facilities on site
- Television in lounge/TV room
- All major credit/debit cards accepted
- Euros accepted
- Dogs permitted on lead