AboutFrom Enniskillen take the A4 west for 13 miles to Belcoo. Take B52 (direction Garrison) for 1 mile, campsite signposted.
The park is located on the shores of Lough MacNean, close to the village of Belcoo. Scenic views of the Lough, valley and mountains provide a spectacular backdrop to this 5 star site.
Local attractions include Marble Arch Caves Global Geopark, Belleek Pottery, Florencecourt House, Enniskillen Castle & Museum. Many pubs & restaurants within walking distance,
EU Flower accredited & featured in Practical Caravan’s Top 100 Parks 2009.
Recently awarded AA "5 Pennant" and 2010 N.I. Regional Winners in Practical Caravan's Top 100 sites competition.
N.I./Scotland Regional Winners in Practical Motorhome's Top 50 sites.
- Cooking / bbq facilities for guests use
Children & Infants
- Children's outdoor play area
- Electricity supply to pitches
- Showers on site
- Spaces for motor caravans
- Spaces for tents
- Spaces for touring caravans
- Washing & Drying facilities on site
- Games/sports area on site
- Television in lounge/TV room
- All major credit/debit cards accepted
- Euros accepted
- Dogs permitted on lead
- Gas cylinders for hire
- Motorhome Service Points available to non-guests for a charge