Rossclare Lodge is a bed and breakfast establishment just off the Killadeas Road, 7 miles from Enniskillen and 3 miles from Irvinestown. The house is situated in large grounds with private parking for all guests. One mile from the house is Rossclare jetty, with access to Lough Erne for water sports and fabulous sunset views.
We have three good sized bedrooms, two of which can be family rooms, if required. Our dining room seats six comfortably and we stagger serving times to allow for social distancing. We can add a larger table for a family group.
Our focus is on your comfort and enjoyment, with free wi-fi, smart TVs and hairdryers in all rooms as well as homemade cookies to enjoy with your tea or coffee.
- Guide dogs permitted
- Cater for vegetarians
- Local Produce
- Packed lunch available
- Serve afternoon tea
- Serve breakfast
- Special dietary requirements catered for
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - Children over 8 years of age are welcome at Rossclare Lodge
- Central heating throughout
- Ironing facilities - An ironing board and iron are kept specifically for guests. Please ask if you wish to use them.
- Latest arrival time (24 hr clock) - Check-in is from 4pm until 10pm latest, earlier check-in can be arranged in advance in special circumstances.
- Lessons/courses available - Denise is a trained florist and will be offering Christmas wreath and table decoration workshops in November and December. Call ahead to book.
- Linen available free of charge
- Linen provided
- Prior Booking Required
- Private Garden - Feel free to wander around the garden to stretch your legs or sit at one of the picnic tables or on the swing seat. We believe in looking after the wildlife, so we leave our grass and wildflowers to grow in summer to feed the pollinators and attract the birds into the garden. You might sport a red squirrel or a pine marten if you're sitting quietly.
- Real log/coal fires - Our guest lounge has a log fire in the colder months.
- Separate guests lounge - You are welcome to use the lounge to read, relax, play games etc. If you wish to have tea or coffee and cake served, we require a little advanced notice so that we can serve you freshly baked cake and scones.
- Towels available
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- All major credit/debit cards accepted
- Euros accepted
- Midweek breaks - We do a special offer of three nights for the price of two from Monday to Thursday every week, but you need to call or email to get this deal. You won't see it on any booking websites.
- Monthly rates available - If you would like to arrange a longer stay, with or without breakfast, we can offer special discounted rates. Please call to discuss our your needs.
- Short breaks available
- Special group rates - If you would like to book all three rooms for a minimum two night stay we can offer good rates to your party. Call to discuss your needs.
- Weekend breaks
- Country house
- Dogs Welcome Outside
- Family Room on request
- Non smoking establishment
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Daily Servicing of Unit (minimum 5 days per week)
- DVD Player in all bedrooms
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Ironing Facilities
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- TV In Bedrooms