AboutLakeside View is situated close to Lough Aghery lake. The quiet park is surrounded with scenic views of both mountains and countryside. All pitches an have excellent view of the lake giving the opportunity to watch the summer water sports that take place or view the extensive wildlife that live around the lake.
The park is just a short country bound drive from Hillsborough leading to Annahilt hamlet with its historic Alms houses located in the centre.
A short walk from the park will take you to the residence of the late Harry Ferguson (the inventor of the Ferguson Tractor).
The city of Belfast is just a 30 minute drive from the park. Within a 10 mile radius are many award winning restaurants & lounges, also leisure activities such as a swimming pool, 14 screen cinema, the Grand Opera House, Waterfront Hall, Kings Hall, Hillsborough Royal Castle, Stormont and Seaside Resorts.
- Cooking / bbq facilities for guests use
Children & Infants
- Children's outdoor play area
- Electricity supply to pitches
- Showers on site
- Spaces for motor caravans
- Spaces for tents
- Spaces for touring caravans
- Washing & Drying facilities on site
- Games/sports area on site
- Television in lounge/TV room
- Euros accepted
- Caravans available to rent
- Dogs permitted on lead
- Gas cylinders for hire