Book Tickets Online
AboutBuilt 1954 to the designs of S. McIlveen of Ferguson and McIlveen, Belfast. This is a rebuilding of an earlier church on the site, dating from 1826. An attractive building which echoes in its form and style the vernacular churches of the Georgian era in Ulster. This is a listed building.
The church is part of the Presbyterian Church of Ireland. We are a community based church with ordinary people, of all ages and backgrounds and we aim to reach out and help the people within our community and to share the gospel with them. We meet together at 11:30 each Sunday morning to worship God.
- Open Sundays
Parking & Transport
- On site parking