Book Tickets Online
The Gothic Revival St Patrick's was designed by Timonthy Hevey and Mortimer Thomspon and consecrated in 1877. The first Church was built on this site in 1815 and was the second Catholic Church built since the Reformation in the city of Belfast.
The society painter Sir John Lavery was baptised here and painted the triptych of oil paintings in the church.
The Parish also has a Medieval Arm Shrine believed to have held the forearm bone of St Patrick. The shrine is held in the Ulster Museum in Belfast and can be seen there. A small relic of bone taken from the burial site of St Patrick in Downpatrick in 1194 AD is kept permanently in the Church.
The Church also holds a small relic of St Anthony of Padua.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.