Book Tickets Online
Coasteering in Northern Ireland is one of the best activities that you could ever do. The scenery is amazing and we boast some of the most dramatic coastline in Europe along with the iconic filming locations for Game Of Thrones, and we know the best spots to take you. Combine this with our experienced and friendly Coasteering Guides and you are guaranteed thrills, spills, laughter and adrenaline!
Sessions consist of rock scrambling, climbing, adventure swimming, belly flopping & cliff jumping from various heights.
Our experienced guides will start you off low and build you up to our Big Kahuna jump which is approx 45ft!!
If the waves are big then you can even experience our washing machine for a tumble and a spin.
Test your comfort zone, feel the fear and do it anyway!
Sessions can be tailored to suit all ages and abilities.
Children & Infants
- Suitable for Children
- Groups catered for
- Lessons/courses available
- Prior Booking Required
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- All major credit/debit cards accepted
- Group of 1-4: - £45 per person
- Group of 5-12: - £40 per person
- Group of 13+: - £35 per person
- Family Special 1: - £70 for 1 adult and 1 child
- Family Special 2: - £95 for 1 adult and 2 children
- Family Special 3: - £120 for 2 adult and 2 children
- School /Youth groups: - £25 per person for any school or youth group booking (under 16’s). Price is same for all teachers/leaders accompanying the group. 1 Free teacher/leader with every 10 places booked!
Please Note: A child is ages 15 and below