Book Tickets Online
AboutJoin us in our new, fully operational Woodlab Distillery - home of Symphonia Spirits. Situated in the beautiful countryside of Moy, Co. Tyrone and located just 45 minutes’ drive from Belfast and less than 2 hours from Dublin’s fair city.
This is not your typical gin distillery. In its tranquil setting, it has the look and feel of a classic laboratory were there are white coats, a rotary evaporator and microwave extraction unit sitting on the work bench and scientific glassware sitting around which are used for developing recipes.
You can visit the laboratory and discover how science turns to art as the various local flavours are carefully balanced to make a series of unique compositions.
There is a quirky classroom where you have the opportunity to learn all about these bespoke distillation processes and more importantly – you have the opportunity to sample each and every one for yourself.
This new and bespoke fully guided tour will last approximately 90 minutes and will show you just how cool Science can really be with an:
- Arrivals reception consisting of Symphonia’s Dry Gin & Tonic (recently voted best gin in Ireland at the Irish Gin Awards 2019)
- A trip back in history to discover the origins and production methods behind gin
- Learn why we are a distillery with a difference by using our scientific knowledge to produce environmentally friendly distillation processes
- A visit to our Laboratory were we will demonstrate some of his exciting molecular techniques giving a true insight into the science and nature behind his products
- A sampling of our full spirits range including the unique Apple Gin made from Armagh Bramley Apples
- Finish up with a seasonal Symphonia cocktail
- Take home a gift bottle of your favourite Symphonia Spirit to take home to enjoy
- A £5 voucher off any 70cl bottle of Symphonia Spirits purchased on our online store
- Open Evenings
- Open Mondays
- Open Sundays
- Accept coach parties
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- All major credit/debit cards accepted