If you’re reading this, it’s probably because we asked you for permission to use your social media post. It looks like you love to capture and show off Northern Ireland, just as we do! But before you say yes, we just need to let you know about our terms and conditions.
By responding to our request with #YesDiscoverNI, you agree to the following:
- You grant Tourism Northern Ireland trading as Discover NI permission to transmit, broadcast and publish your photo, visual or moving image (referred to as ‘’User Content’’) in our tourism marketing activities including but not limited to: ad campaigns, social media, print/brochure editorials, TV, websites and other forms of digital media. This User Content will only be shared within Tourism Northern Ireland.
- You confirm that Tourism Northern Ireland can use the User Content across NI, ROI, UK, Europe and the Rest of the World.
- You confirm all appropriate consents and permissions are in place and you will indemnify Tourism Northern Ireland against any subsequent claims.
- You are content with your User Content being reproduced, distributed and combined with other materials, including tweaks and edits by Tourism Northern Ireland.
- Your User Content will not violate any intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other legal rights of any third party. Tourism Northern Ireland has the right to disclose your username to any third party that claims that your User Content infringes their rights.
- Tourism Northern Ireland will retain User Content for a period of 5 years only.
- On occasions, we may choose to show your username alongside the User Content.
- Tourism Northern Ireland does not endorse and has no control over what users post on their social media accounts. Tourism Northern Ireland does not endorse or accept any liability from all other content posted on the account where User Content is requested from, and above all from content that is in any way explicit, offensive, insensitive, upsetting or might insult others. Tourism Northern Ireland is not responsible for written expressions, actions or other implications, performed by the owner of the account.
- You will not hold Tourism Northern Ireland or any person acting on Tourism Northern Ireland’s behalf, responsible for any claims or demands in connection with the use of your User Content.
- Tourism Northern Ireland has the right to amend these terms and conditions without notifying you.
- We would love to have you on board with us. Simply respond with #YesDiscoverNI or fill out having your content featured in our marketing activities!
- If you would like to contact us with any queries, feel free to get in touch at: email@example.com.