AboutSituated just beside the Causeway Coastal Route, this beautiful scenic park offers sites which were fully refurbished in 2017.
They are situated right beside the sea with views across to Scotland. A short 15 minute walk alongside the rock pools and sandy beaches will lead you into the pretty village of Cushendall with its restaurants, coffee shops and bars, often the scene for traditional music nights.
34 pitches for caravans. 6 pitches for tents.
Free Wi-Fi, electricity supply to pitches at no extra charge, camping pods available, showers on site for a small charge.
- Electricity supply to pitches
- Showers on site
- Spaces for motor caravans
- Spaces for tents
- Spaces for touring caravans
- Washing & Drying facilities on site
- All major credit/debit cards accepted
- Dogs permitted on lead