How to enter
- The competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- To enter the competition, the entrant must publically share an image or video on instagram of an NI food and drink experience with the hashtag #TastetheIsland and tag @DiscoverNI.
- If you have a private account, feel free to message us with a screen grab of your post.
- The eligible social media channel is Instagram.
- Entries must be received by:
- 23:59 on Sunday 8th September for Prize one
- 23:59 on Sunday 15th September for Prize two
- 23:59 on Sunday 22nd September for Prize three
- 23:59 on Sunday 29th September for Prize four
- 23:59 on Sunday 6th October for Prize five
- 23:59 on Sunday 13th October for Prize six
- 23:59 on Sunday 20th October for Prize seven
- 23:59 on Sunday 27th October for Prize eight
- 23:59 on Sunday 3rd November for Prize nine
- 23:59 on Sunday 10th November for Prize ten
- 23:59 on Sunday 17th November for Prize eleven
- 23:59 on Sunday 24th November for Prize twelve
- 23:59 on Sunday 1st December for Prize thirteen
- By entering the competition, the entrant agrees that the content is original and remains liable for any plagiarism or infringement of third party rights.
- Tourism NI and their agents accept no responsibility for any technical difficulties experienced in participating in this competition.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or older.
- There will be one prize draw taking place during business hours on the Monday following each prize announcement when one entry will be selected as the winning entry.
- The winner will be notified via the Instagram account they used to enter the competition.
- The winner will be selected based on the creativity of the picture or video and on how well the image or video captures the destination and the spirit of Taste the Island.
- The decision of Tourism NI regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- By participating in the competition, entrants agree to take part in any content dissemination, competition and editorial activity by Tourism NI.
- There are 13 different food experience prizes and these prizes will be detailed each week from 2 September to 30 November on our Instagram account
- The prize is to be taken as stated. There is no cash or other alternative to the stated prize, in whole or in part. The prize is non-transferable to another person put forward by the winner.
- The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or competition.
- Tourism NI may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrants concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry acts in a way towards Tourism NI which Tourism NI reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive.
- If the winning entries are disqualified, Tourism NI reserves the right to award the prizes to other entrants.
- By acceptance of the prize, the winners agree to take part in any content dissemination, competition and editorial activity including being filmed and interviewed by Tourism NI.
- Tourism NI accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize.
- All personal information will be used solely in connection with the competition. By participating in the competition, entrants grant Tourism NI the right to use and publish the entrants’ name and entry in such material as Tourism NI may choose (including the internet and social media) for competition purposes in connection with the prize without additional consideration. Such entries, images and associated usernames will be public to all.
- Tourism NI promises to store and process your data safely and securely and will never share or sell your data to anyone else.
- This competition does not and is not intended to constitute a legal relationship between entrants and Tourism NI.
- We reserve the right to alter, amend or end this competition without prior notice in the event that circumstances make this unavoidable.
- By participating in the competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. To the extent permitted by law, Tourism NI reserves the right to amend, suspend or withdraw the competition or these Terms and Conditions.
- Tourism NI reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Tourism NI reserves the right to disqualify any entries where Tourism NI knows or has reason to believe that the publication of their entry could lead to damage to Tourism NI’s reputation or business.
- Please direct any queries regarding this competition to email@example.com