Ballyrobin Country Lodge has changed into a 21 bedroom property with a delightful mix of the original, rustic building and the new, contemporary, chic reception lounge and bedrooms. You would not expect to find such luxurious bedrooms in such beautiful surroundings so close to Belfast International Airport.
The Ballyrobin food concept is simple. Fantastic food served all day using the best local suppliers.
At Ballyrobin Country lodge we recognise that one of the greatest luxuries in life is time. We understand that your time is precious, you want the best and you want the simple things done brilliantly.
Please take the time to visit and sample our great food or stay with us if you have longer. Relax and enjoy our unique atomsphere - we think you deserve it- and you are very welcome.
Ballyrobin Country Lodge Room Information x 21 rooms. Where available, a twin and a double room with bath can be interconnecting.
• 3 x Traditional style rooms in the original building with rustic character but yet newly refurbished to the same standard as the new rooms (but no aircon)
• 18 x new bedrooms - 14 x Classic and 4 x Deluxe all with the following:
• Fully air-conditioned with both individual room temperature and fan control
• Floor to ceiling windows
• Bathroom with under-floor heating and non-steam up mirror
• Rooms have a king, super king or twin bed
• Large wardrobe space
• Safe facility in each room free of charge
• Tea/coffee making facilities
• Flat screen tv with analogue and digital channels
• Family rooms available
• Interconnecting rooms available
• Wheelchair access spacious room with roll in shower
• Overnight carparking on site free of charge
• Luxurious reception and lounge area open 24 hrs and offering on screen up to date flight information at Belfast International Airport
• Deluxe rooms are larger with country views, bathrobe, slippers, mineral waterand free newspaper
Ballyrobin Country Lodge Restaurant information x 80 covers
• Ballyrobin uses only fresh produce most of which is purchased locally
• Serves good food all day generally from 7am – 10pm
• Recently received membership for The Taste of Ulster 2011 scoring excellent for the overall dining experience.
• The restaurant offers a unique mix of cosy homely charm and chic comfort and style
Ballyrobin country lodge hotel is accessible – for full details of their accessibility features, see Ballyrobin Country Lodge Hotel | AccessAble
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Restaurant on Premises
- Serve afternoon tea
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Children's Menu Available
- Cot & Highchair Available
- 24 hour concierge service
- Cater for Corporate events
- Ironing facilities
- Latest arrival time (24 hr clock)
- Linen provided
- Night porter
- Towels available
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
Room / Unit Features
- Tea & coffee making facilities