Located on North street, Ballinderry Upper. A war memorial for the community of Ballinderry, the foundation stone was laid on Saturday July 5th 1924 and had been part of a stone from the local church. The opening of the hall was on 7th-8th November 1924. Guided tours on request and activities for children.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.