The Armagh Food and Cider Weekend, the biggest foodie event of the season returns to the heart of the Orchard County from 8-11 September 2022.
Make space in your diary now and be prepared to be wowed by an amazing line up. Fine foods, cider tasting, talks, tours, fiction and more fill a quirky programme. Browse online and plan your weekend adventure.
The Food and Cider weekend events are curated and hosted by the finest the Food Heartland has to offer. Our award winning Food Heartland chefs lead the way using quality produce (Great Taste and Blas na hEireann are just some of the awards held) to ensure an amazing experience and that the food makes it way from farm to fork for a harvest season treat.
We celebrate our local produce with a focus on intimate, quirky venues and exclusive dining. The Food Heartland is the place to be this September. What are you waiting for? See you in the Food Heartland at the Armagh Food and Cider Weekend.
Some of the events include:
• Crannagael Garden Party – a special vegetarian tasting menu at the home of the Bramley apple
• Sushi making
• Taste of Artisan Armagh learning about cider making and enjoying foodie treats
• Woodland Supper, a four course meal cooked over open flame
• Sundown and Urban Orchard Market, a chance to meet with friends and family and enjoy tasty food and drinks and enjoy the weekend
• Wine vs Cider – wine with food or cider with food? Which do you prefer?
• Murder Mystery Dinner – solve the clues at Armagh Cider Company while enjoying a delicious meal
• Pudding Club – enjoy puddings and more puddings with demos and tastings
• Fur and Feathers Game Banquet –enjoy a seasonal menu of local game at Crannagael House
• Cooking with Fire – get hands on and learn tips and tricks for cooking outdoors at On the Hoof
• Cook and the Gardener – enjoy a tour of Crannagael House along with a delicious prepared menu using the produce
• Cidery Tours – learn more about cider production and enjoy a tasting
• Birdsong and Breakfast – get close to nature with this early morning event, followed by a sumptuous breakfast at On the Hoof.
- All areas accessible to disabled visitors
- Booking Required
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult||£40.00 per ticket|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.