Book Tickets Online
AboutOption 1 – Winterfell Castle & Demesne (Belfast & Dublin hotel pick-ups available)
Experience the real Westeros with a visit to the Winterfell Castle movie set at Castle Ward, a beautiful 1,000 acre sprawling demesne used for filming the epic adaption of George R.R. Martin's Game of Thrones® novels.
Your tour guide will show you around Castle Ward Castle & Demesne sharing fascinating stories about how the TV sets were created on-site.
• Winterfell Castle courtyard (Includes Winterfell Archery Range TV Set Experience)
• King Robert's arrival to Winterfell Castle
• The window young Bran Stark was so famously pushed out of in Season One
• Meet the direwolves from the actual show (cost dependent on date)
• Hold & fly a falcon bird from Walder Frey's Castle (cost dependent on date)
• Meet an actor from the show (cost dependent on date)
Tour lasts approx. 2.5 hours and includes tour guide, bike hire & 'Stark Sacks' and complimentary bottle of exclusive 'Winterfell Ale' per person.
Option 2 - Kingdom of Mourne Mountains & Winterfell Castle – (Belfast and Dublin hotel pick-ups available)
This tour includes everything in standard Option 1 plus experience further corners of Westeros close by Castle Ward Castle & Demesne – Your Game of Thrones® tour continues with a scenic drive in one of our new luxury 'NED' Range Rovers through the dramatic County Down countryside.
Tour lasts approx. 6.5 hours and includes tour guide, bicycle hire at 2 separate venues & 'Stark Sacks', private vehicle transfers and complimentary bottle of exclusive 'Winterfell Ale' per person.
- Online Booking
- All major credit/debit cards accepted
- Euros accepted
- Free (parking charges may apply)
Travel & Trade
- Family Discount