Book Tickets Online
AboutThis park is the site which makes Milford village in County Armagh world famous. In 1890 this was a football pitch where William McCrum (1865-1932) a goal keeper in Milford football club and son of R.G Mc Crum of Milford House, invented the penalty kick rule in football which has since been adapted and is now used throughout the world in many sports.
The PLACE which revolutionised the world of sport is now a public park with a bust of Mr. Mc Crum by celebrated Belfast artist D.P Pettigrew. Information panels explain the story of the penalty kick and the extraordinary model village of Milford which was created by the Mc Crum family one of Ireland's premier linen manufacturing dynasties.
Open dawn to dusk. Entrance free.
Parking spaces available around the park. Toilets and further information available at the Milford House Museum no.57 William Street which is on opposite side of the street to the park.
- Guided Tours Available
- Accept coach parties
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Dogs accepted by arrangement
- Free (parking charges may apply)