Book Tickets Online
AboutAn 1890 sophisticated three storey building situated on Edward Street in the heart of Portadown.
The Town Hall is a perfect venue for amateur and professional theatre, weddings, conferences and group meetings. The auditorium is popular with local drama and theatre groups and has production equipment to ensure a dazzling performance.
The Town Hall offers disabled access including a lift and an induction loop system. Guide dogs are welcome.
- Main hall auditorium, seating 275 tiered
- Stage area, orchestra pit, fly tower, dressing room space
- Rehearsal room
- Minor hall, seating 100
- Meeting rooms
- Box office and reception area
- Large fully equiped kitchen
- Audio visual equipment
- Exhibition space
- Nearby car parking
An in house technician can provide support for events and performances.
- Open Evenings
- Open Mondays
Children & Infants
- Baby changing facilities
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- All major credit/debit cards accepted