Book Tickets Online
• Re-opening 3rd July
• £45 person
• Fully Guided Tour
• Advanced booking required
• No tours run on Sunday
• Approximately 1.5 hours in duration
• Doors open 15 minutes before the tour start time. Tours will start promptly.
• You must be aged 18 or over to attend
• The tour includes alcoholic tasting samples. Please factor this into your transport arrangements.
Visit us at the Boatyard Distillery situated on the banks of Lough Erne in County Fermanagh for an intimate tour and taste experience.
Explore our journey into how we produce the finest spirits using only the highest quality botanicals and ingredients. We will unlock some of the secrets that go into making Boatyard Double Gin and you will get to see first-hand how all of our spirits bring to life the essence of Fermanagh.
Come down and meet our team, our stills and discover the secret behind the famous ‘Doc Brown’. Try some of our other spirits neat to taste the full flavour and be guided through three prohibition style cocktails that allow our spirits to shine through.
Your tasting will also include one 70cl bottle for you to personally sign and label yourself and take away in our lovely hand-debossed and branded gift bags.
Tours take place in the distillery, located at Tully Bay Marina outside of Enniskillen.
- Online Booking
- All major credit/debit cards accepted
- Euros accepted