Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Entrants must be aged 18 or over unless otherwise stated.
2. Employees of Tourism Northern Ireland (Tourism NI) and their immediate families, their agents, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion are not eligible to enter.
3. Closing date for receipt of all entries is as stated by media outlet. Bulk entries, incomplete or illegible entries, or entries from third parties will not be accepted.
4. There is one prize draw on date specified by media outlet when one entry from all correct entries received will be selected at random under independent supervision. Winner will be notified by phone within 7 days of draw date.
5. Prize is as specified by media outlet with regard to number of nights, meals, accommodation and eligible dates. All dates are subject to availability. Transport is the winner’s own responsibility, as is any item, service, or cost not expressly stated to be included in the prize including travel insurance.
6. Prize to be taken as stated. There is no cash or other alternative to the stated prize, in whole or in part.
7. Winner must agree to take part in photographic or other publicity if required.
8. The prize must be redeemed on the date specified.
9. The prize is non-transferable to another person put forward by the winner.
10. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or competition.
11. Tourism NI and their agents accept no responsibility for any technical difficulties experienced in participating in this competition.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to vary, alter or terminate this promotion due to any unforeseen circumstances. The promoter cannot be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in this promotion, although they will always endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
13. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter cannot accept responsibility for any claims arising from winners taking a prize or attending a venue, however they may arise
14. Insofar as is permitted by law, Tourism NI will not in any circumstances be responsible for or liable to the winner or accept any liability (of whatever nature and howsoever arising) for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring directly, indirectly, or in connection with taking up the prize provided by the Provider, or as a result of the Provider not delivering the prize offered, except where it is caused by the negligence of Tourism NI or that of their employees.
15. The decision of the promoter is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
16. Any Game of Thrones® competition is independently run by Tourism Northern Ireland. It is not sponsored, endorsed, or affiliated with HBO or anyone associated with Game of Thrones.
17. Please direct any queries regarding this competition to email@example.com
Tourism Northern Ireland, Floors 10-12, Linum Chambers, Bedford Square, Bedford Street Belfast, BT2 7ES