Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Entrants must be aged 18 or over unless otherwise stated.
2. Employees of Tourism Northern Ireland (Tourism NI) and their immediate families, their agents, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion are not eligible to enter.
3. Closing date for receipt of all entries is as stated by media outlet. Bulk entries, incomplete or illegible entries, or entries from third parties will not be accepted.
4. There is one prize draw on date specified by media outlet when one entry from all correct entries received will be selected at random under independent supervision. Winner will be notified by phone within 7 days of draw date.
5. Prize is as specified by media outlet with regard to number of nights, meals, accommodation and eligible dates. All dates are subject to availability. Transport is the winner’s own responsibility, as is any item, service, or cost not expressly stated to be included in the prize including travel insurance.
6. Prize to be taken as stated. There is no cash or other alternative to the stated prize, in whole or in part.
7. Winner must agree to take part in photographic or other publicity if required.
8. For the name and county of the winner, send an SAE to promoter’s address after the date of the prize draw as specified by media outlet. Please ensure that you clearly specify the competition for which you require the result.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to vary, alter or terminate this promotion due to any unforeseen circumstances. The promoter cannot be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in this promotion, although they will always endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
10. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter cannot accept responsibility for any claims arising from winners taking a prize or attending a venue, however they may arise
11. The decision of the promoter is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
Tourism Northern Ireland, Floors 10-12, Linum Chambers, Bedford Square, Bedford Street Belfast, BT2 7ES