Enjoy a giant Game of Thrones® tour along the Causeway Coastal Route
- From £411 per tour (up to 8 people)
- Ballycastle, County Antrim
- Fully guided
As your guide picks you up to begin your tour, it becomes glaringly obvious why Giant Tours Ireland is named as such. At 6 foot 8 inches, Flip Robinson towers over most and is giant in spirit as well as stature.
A stand in for Hodor and The Mountain in Game of Thrones® and a native of the Causeway Coast, his knowledge of the show and local area are unparalleled. Prepare yourself for an intimate tour filled with behind the scenes stories from the hit HBO show that you won’t hear anywhere else. Get off the beaten track and let Flip show you places that most Game of Thrones® fans don’t get to see.
With tea and coffee at the ready on board, you’re well on your way. Discover for yourself how the rugged good looks of the area attracted the attention of the show’s producers – although it’s easy to see once you’re there. The tour incorporates many filming locations such as Fairhead, Ballintoy and Larrybane, to name a few. If you don’t recognise them from the show, don’t fret – Flip is on hand to show you the scenes they were used in.
This tour is independently operated by Giant Tours Ireland. It is not sponsored, endorsed, or affiliated with HBO or anyone associated with Game of Thrones®.
- Advanced booking required
- Approximately 8 hours in duration (comfortable seating in a Volkswagen Transporter)
- Wear comfortable clothing, hiking boots/strong shoes. Waterproofs and sunscreen in the summer months.
- Lunch stop mid tour but food and additional snacks not included in price
- Giant's Causeway Visitor Centre entrance fee not included, although entrance is optional