There’s music in the air here. It’s what makes the city special.
- £15 per person individual rate.
- Belfast, County Antrim.
- Fully guided tour.
Bíonn Siúlach Scéalach. As you walk through Belfast’s cobbled alleyways with two professional musicians as your guides, you’ll discover why this is considered one of the world’s best cities for Traditional Irish Music. You’ll find this living tradition thriving throughout the city. At each stop you are treated to a performance of traditional tunes, songs and stories, all which make up your own personal ‘session’.
You can enjoy a local beer, cider, whiskey or Guinness while learning about the instruments, language customs and history that make up Ireland’s vibrant musical tradition. These sessions are convivial, intimate and animated. Everyone can join in, sharing the stories and enthusiasm of the players and learning a new song or dance.
- Advance booking required.
- On average a 2.5 hour experience.
- Walking required between venues with some venues containing steps/stairs. Weather appropriate clothing recommended.
- Catering available at two partner venues on tour.