Situated ½ mile from Strangford village, 7 miles from Downpatrick on the road to Strangford. Entrance signposted from Downpatrick.
The Park is situated on an 840 acre National Trust Estate which includes Mansion House, Tea Room, Shop, Barn Playroom, Victorian Education Centre and Adventure Playground. The Estate also provides an Outdoor Pursuits Centre managed by Clearskys. The full visitor experience on offer includes a unique position located within one of Northern Ireland’s premier attractions incorporating a range of events, facilities, House and beautiful grounds. Continued attention to detail regarding cleanliness, customer focus and a 24 hour on site presence provides essential security. Your fee entitles you to free entry to the Estate for the period of your stay.
Open all year, except 24 - 26 December inclusive.
Bookings can be made via the National Trust website.
- Café On Site
- Cooking / bbq facilities for guests use
- Food shop
Children & Infants
- Children's outdoor play area
- Contactless payment possible
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Outside seating
- Electricity supply to pitches
- Lost property
- Showers on site
- Spaces for motor caravans
- Spaces for tents
- Washing & Drying facilities on site
- Cycle hire
- Games/sports area on site
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- All major credit/debit cards accepted
- Euros accepted
- Short breaks available
- Weekend breaks
- Dogs permitted on lead
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly