The Apple House.
• Beautiful double room with ensuite bathroom in charming Apple House on a historic private country estate.
• Continental breakfast supplied.
• Centrally located 35 minutes from Belfast, under 1 hour from Derry-Londonderry and the north coast.
• Seamus Heaney HomePlace in Bellaghy 5 minutes away. Explore the sites which inspired his poetry.
• Mid-Ulster has ancient sites, mountain walks, great restaurants, historic houses, outdoor activities.
• Lough Beg is a RAMSA site and ASSI - abundant birdlife and over-wintering whooper swans.
• Game of Thrones location in ruins of Earl Bishop of Derry’s 18C mansion in woods.
• Owners Richard and Rosalind Mulholland on hand to ensure an enjoyable stay.
Rooms and units
|Room quantity and type||Sleeps|
|1 x Double Ensuite with Bath||2|
The Apple House